Monday, September 14, 2009

Can Naza’s Young Boss Handle Platinum Park KLCC?


What are you doing at the age of 24?

Recently, I was impressed by a cover story of The Edge City & Country – ‘Naza’s Young Boss’. To my surprise, he is only 24 but S M Faliq S M Nasimuddin is already managing director of Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd, the property arm of the Naza group of companies.
Naza TTDI Sdn Bhd

Managing Director: S M Faliq S M Nasimuddin (24 years old)
"I know what I am doing, I believe in what I am doing, so trust me. Nonetheless, I also have a good team. I believe in team work because I won’t be able to do without my team. Source: Faliq’s Business Philosophy – ‘Always Have a Vision’"
Some features of Platinum Park KLCC:

* High-end integrated residential & commercial development in KLCC
* RM4.1-billion developments
* 9.1 acres
* Completion for whole project on 2018
* 3 condominium towers
* 3 grade-A office blocks
o 50-storey office tower – Menara Felda (Federal Land Development Authority)
o 30-storey office building (Government-linked Company, to be confirmed)
o 50-storey office tower – Naza Tower (Naza Group of companies)
* 1 five-star hotel / serviced apartment tower
* 1.5-acre landscaped park

Can S M Faliq S M Nasimuddin handle RM4.1-billion mega project like Platinum Park? What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment